My first weekend in June was spent visiting two friends in Bristol. I didn't know what to expect as I had never been there before, but after having a few days wondering around the city, I'd highly recommend going. Highlights include:- 

Hyde & Co - A secret bar just off Park St. 

Haus Bar - Underneath an Indian restaurant, probably my favourite place we visited. Very old school with a nice crowd and average price but great tasting cocktails. 

Rosemarino - served a good Egg Royale, with perfect poached eggs and the hot weather meant we could sit outside

Saturday night dinner was spent at Aqua, a great Italian restaurant with friend friendly staff and awesome food. My lobster ravoli tasted great, surprisingly, I had no room for dessert. 




Bristol

Posted on

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Category

,

Leave a Reply